February 20th 08:00am (CET)
Dalradian Resources Inc. (TSX: DNA; AIM: DALR) is a mineral exploration and development company that is focused on advancing its high-grade Curraghinalt Gold Project located in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The Curraghinalt Project is in permitting, with exploration ongoing to build on the positive feasibility study released in January 2017.
The company today announced results from their most recent round of drilling at their vein hosted gold deposit in Northern Ireland.
Highlights of drilling:
- 0.44 m of 318.00 g/t gold from the Bend vein in hole 17-CT-445
- 0.34 m of 216.00 g/t gold from the No. 1 vein in hole 17-CT-452
- 1.14 m of 45.54 g/t gold from the T17 vein in hole 17-CT-459
- 0.73 m of 49.80 g/t gold from the V55 vein in hole 17-CT-459
- 0.86 m of 41.85 g/t gold from the 106-16 vein in hole 17-CT-459
- 1.05 m of 53.64 g/t gold from the Mullan-S vein in hole 17-CT-470
- 0.70 m of 73.89 g/t gold from the Crow vein in hole 17-CT-471
Patrick Anderson, Dalradian’s President and CEO, commented:
“These high-grade infill drill results support delivery of a positive resource update in Q2 2018, which will then feed into an updated feasibility study planned for Q3 2018.”
Industry updates from Liam Hardy
Photographs courtesy of Dalradian Resources Inc.