We met with CEO Dan Stuart at this year’s VRIC and we were mighty impressed with the company, there’s a video to come soon, but in the meantime a quick project update:
Yesterday, Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. (TSX-V: JUGR) released their first assay data from the Goldcrest property, 12 kilometers from Bella Coola, British Columbia covering 827 hectares. Grab samples showed up to 3.16 g/t gold and 69.6 g/t silver
Highlights of the project:
- New bedrock discovery with no previous work recorded in the area.
- Largely unexplored providing for excellent additional discovery potential.
- The Cadillac trend measures 750 meters by 100 meters, defined by gossanous bedrock with grab samples containing gold and silver mineralization. The zone remains open in all directions.
- A hydrothermal breccia and stockwork zone was traced over a 50 metre area within the Cadillac trend. Grab samples containing anomalous gold and silver mineralization were collected from this breccia
- Bedrock grab samples assayed up to 3.16 g/t Au.
Upcoming geological mapping, prospecting and channel sampling is expected to outline the full geometry of the Cadillac trend and mineralisation in the region.
Updates from Liam Hardy – Twitter: @BeefcakeHardy @MiningIRmedia