FLOTATION 2020 – IV International Congress on Mineral Flotation
June 3 @ 8:00 am - June 5 @ 5:00 pm$700
International Metallurgical Consultants (InterMet) is pleased to organize the fourth version of the most important Congress focused on the MINERALS FLOTATION AND CONCENTRATOR PLANTS in the region.
We will have the participation of world-class experts, who, together with those responsible for Concentrator Plants, Research Centers and Suppliers will discuss fundamental and technological aspects and share operational experiences with best practices in Flotation.
The program includes 50 carefully selected technical presentations and a panel discussion on plants issues and solution alternatives.
I. MATERIALS IN PROCESS
– Minerals in flotation (Sulphide and gangue mineralogy).
– Air in flotation.
– Water in flotation, water recovery strategy of tailings.
– Flotation reagents (Collectors, foamings, modifiers, activators, lime, CMC).
II. MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
– Grinding and regrinding for liberation (SAG and Balls Mills)
– Regrinding of intermediate flotation products (foams scavenger plus tailings from
– Tailings regrinding, rougher bulk flotation
– Foams regrinding (IsaMill, Verti Mill, SMD)
– pH control
– Cyclones and classification
– Rougher flotation cells (Type of foams discharge gutters)
– Cleaning cells (Column and Jameson)
– Slurry level controller.
– Big Cells.
– Pneumatic Cells.
III. CONTROL STRATEGY
– Online chemical grades analyzer, setting strategy
– Online particle size analyzer, setting strategy
– Expert in primary and secondary grinding
– Expert in classification with cyclone clusters (sensors)
– Video cameras and flotation control
– Reagents dosage strategy in automatic
– Metallurgical research with experimental design
– Optical and scanning microscopy for flotation
– Statistics for data management in the flotation process control.
IV. HUMAN RESOURCE AND RESEARCH
– Safety Systems
– Environmental Control
– Modelling, simulation and tests
– Plants optimization
– Best practices in plants.