- This event has passed.
Mining Indaba 2020 Conference, Cape Town, South Africa
February 3 @ 8:00 am - February 6 @ 5:00 pm
Investing in African Mining Indaba is the largest mining investment event in Africa. With a proven track record of bringing together Heads of State, Ministers, senior Government representatives, Major, Mid and Junior Mining Companies, Investors, professional services as well as mining equipment and service providers, Mining Indaba is the place to meet everybody who’s anybody in the African and global mining industry. It is the must-attend event that drives the mining industry forward, provides attendees with an unmatched access to the entire value chain and the most influential players in African mining for four days of high quality content, deal-making and networking opportunities.
2019 Indaba highlights included:
- 2 Heads of State: H.E. Cyril Ramaphosa, President of South Africa and H.E. Nana Akufo-Addo, President of Ghana
- Major Mining CEOs included Mark Bristow from Barrick, Mark Cutifani from Anglo American and Robert Friedland from Ivanhoe Mines to name just a few
- Battery Metals Days, included the procurement plans from Honda, Panasonic and Ford
- Congratulations to Prospect Resources who won the Investment Battlefield!
- 38 Ministers, including the new Zambian and Ethiopian Mining Ministers
- 25% female speaker line-up, includes Simon Niven from Rio Tinto, Elaine Dorward-King from Newmont and Deshnee Naidoo from Vedanta Zinc International
If you’re in any way interested in mining investment in Africa then Mining Indaba is an essential event to visit.