- This event has passed.
Mining Industry in the Barents Euro-Arctic Region: View to the Future. Kirovsk, Russia
November 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am - November 16, 2018 @ 5:00 pm€450
The Conference Theme: “Modernization of Mining, Chemical and Metallurgical Enterprises aimed at Integrated Development of the Mineral Resource Base”.
IMIC BEAR-2018 topics are:
- Modernization of existing production lines and facilities.
- Possibilities of economic support for ensuring the growth of industrial enterprises of the Russian Arctic, especially for enterprises with a high level of redistribution and development of new deposits.
- Possibilities of localization as an instrument of international cooperation launching of high-tech enterprises in turn for economic preferences), including TOSER.
- Logistics and labour pool.
The Conference participants will have a unique opportunity to meet and communicate with CEOs, leading experts and representatives of foreign companies and four largest Russian mining industrial groups PhosAgro, EuroChem, Severstal, Norilsk Nickel and AO “Pusal Ural” (an affiliate of United Company RUSAL Plc in Kandalaksha). Meetings will be held in a business atmosphere during sessions, roundtable discussions, at the exhibition stands or informal communications during the coffee breaks.
The Conference has become a good tradition and a reliable business platform to exchange opinions, ideas, the experience between specialists and entrepreneurs in mining and processing enterprises, mining services, state authorities, and public organizations.
Organizers of the Conference:
– Non-profit Partnership “Russian Mining Operators”
– Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
– Government of the Murmansk Region
– Kola Science Center of Russian Academy of Sciences
– Euro-Arctic Chamber of Commerce
The Conference is run under the auspices of the Non-profit Partnership “Russian Mining Operators” and a support of the Government of the Murmansk Region in the framework of the VII Murmansk International Business Week.
The Barents Euro-Arctic Region is a strategically important sector of the Arctic, rich in natural resources, which possesses a considerable technological, scientific potential, and human resources. The significant experience in rational environmental management in subarctic climatic conditions predetermines an opportunity for the region to become the leader in the development of mineral resources of the Arctic.
Barents Euro-Arctic region is one of the regions of Russia dynamically developing the interregional cooperation. Besides, many successfully implemented and ongoing international projects and initiatives explain the interest of business communities, politicians, power authorities, academic and scientific communities, and mass media to the region.