- This event has passed.
Roskill: On the road to Shanghai – battery raw materials insights.
October 15, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
Roskill, in cooperation with Tinci are delighted to bring their highly successful On The Road event to Shanghai and we would like you to join us. Located in the Intercontinental Hotel in the Pudong Business district, the Roskill team will provide leading insights and analytical overviews of Global Battery markets, the Electric Vehicle revolution, cathode and anode technology and the moot topic of battery recycling.
Welcome refreshments and delegate registration.
Roskill welcome & introduction
Tinci Keynote address & introduction
The EV revolution… Where does it go from here?
- Consumer subsidies: will a complete phase-out of EV subsidies kill the electric car?
- Supply side versus demand side incentives decreasing conventional car sales and a growing global battery stock, what next?
- Autonomous, shared or replacement for ICVs… Revolution or not realistic?
Speaker: Rob Baylis
Global Battery Market to See Major Upheaval
- Is the EU and the USA removing their reliance on the Asian battery supply chain?
- An industry growing at +25% per year: procurement strategies and risk management for the battery industry—where will the gigafactories of the future be located and at what cost?
- Overcapacity: A Chinese story, why have Western auto manufacturers only selected Japanese, Korean and Chinese Battery suppliers?
Speaker: Jose Lazuen
Cathode/anode, Where is the Technology?
- NCM 811: constant delays. When will it become an industry standard?
- What would be the outlook for cobalt, nickel and manganese?
Speaker: Ying Lu
Refreshment Break & Networking in the foyer
Raw Materials Markets: 10 years of turmoil? — The Roskill Analysis…
Lithium: Xiaobai Liu
Graphite: Sue Shaw
Nickel Sulphate: Ying Lu
Rare Earths: Leslie Liang
The battery recycling industry: Don’t just recycle…Integrate to achieve real sustainability.
(Tinci Lunch in the Restaurant reserved area for all Roskill OTR delegates)
The Greenfield Cost Model: Battery raw materials projects- winners and losers
China’s Raw Material Policy
Spotlight on the Chinese lithium supply chain
Presentation from Tinci