- This event has passed.
World Copper Virtual Mining Conference 2021
April 12, 2021 @ 8:00 am - April 13, 2021 @ 5:00 pmFree
CRU’s World Copper Conference 2021 will be held virtually on the 12th and 13th of April. The event will take place during CESCO Week which will also be celebrated virtually between April 12 and 14.
We are holding a free pre-conference webinar on Thursday 1 April at 3.00pm London time. The pre-conference webinar is a way to get a sneak peak into CRU’s Risk Adjusted Decision Making workshop, which includes dynamic analysis of risk and value and is especially useful for assessing projects, expansions, and long term mine planning. The pre-conference webinar will also give you a chance to see a demonstration of the virtual platform to see how this year’s conference will be, and ask any questions you may have.
CRU curated quality content
- Industry leaders and subject experts from around world and across the industry.
- Live streamed presentations with highly interactive Q&A and panel discussions.
- Easily save sessions of interest in your personal calendar.
- On-demand streaming and download for recaps and slide downloads.
- CRU experts on hand to answer questions and lead discussion groups.
Unrivalled networking functionality
Over recent months, CRU Events have developed a tried and trusted virtual platform and have successfully run a number of large-scale virtual conferences which offer real insight, real networking, real business opportunities, and with no travel and accommodation costs – real value.
Exhibition and branding opportunities
- Brand the event or specific spaces or functions.
- Design a rich, multimedia booth space where your team can interact with attendees.
- Receive rich analytics of your event experience.
Why should you attend?
- It enables our community to connect irrespective of any travel restrictions
- By offering a virtual platform we will connect with a wider, more global audience and provide invaluable global insight
- 2 days featuring C-suite executives and market leading analysis
- Create your personal agenda linked to your personal calendar
- Interaction is built into the platform, with live Q&A, ask the experts and live audio, video and text chat functionality
- The virtual platform provides you with flexibility to access high-quality content; live and on-demand
- Access from anywhere: The platform requires no download, and is mobile friendly, allowing participants to join anytime, anywhere