Hot Chili Limited (ASX code HCH) have today announced further strong drill results from their rapidly emerging San Antonio copper deposit, part of the Company’s new El Fuego copper project in Chile.
Given the shallow, high grade nature of mineralisation, San Antonio looks set to become a key addition to Hot Chili’s large-scale open pit resource inventory with the potential to make a positive material impact on the head grade of the Company’s future copper production plans.
New drill results add to an impressive list of stand-out drilling intersections recorded from the Company’s recently completed drill programme, which include:
- 9m grading 2.0% copper from 132m down-hole depth (New Drill Result)
- 16m grading 1.1% copper from 93m down-hole (New Drill Result) (including 5m grading 2.7% copper),
- 6m grading 2.1% copper from 65m down-hole depth (New Drill Result)
- 19m grading 2.0% copper from 61m down-hole depth (including 11m grading 2.4% copper)
- 15m grading 1.7% copper from 80m down-hole depth
- 13m grading 1.3% copper from 17m down-hole depth (including 5m grading 2.3% copper)
- 53m grading 0.9% copper from 72m down-hole depth (including 27m grading 1.3% copper)
- 10m grading 1.6% copper from 58m down-hole depth (including 4m grading 2.7% copper)
- 5m grading 2.5% copper from 31m down-hole depth (including 2m grading 4.3% copper)
- 18m grading 1.3% copper from 52m down-hole depth (including 5m grading 2.1% copper)
- 11m grading 1.6% copper from 83m down-hole depth
To download Hot Chili’s latest release, click HERE
Edited by Liam Hardy for MiningIR.com
MiningIR host a variety of articles from a range of sources, our content, while interesting, should not be considered as formal financial advice. Always seek professional guidance and consult a range of sources before investing.