Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We know that providing personal information is an act of trust. We value and take your trust very seriously. Unless you give us explicit consent to act otherwise, the following policy will govern how MININGIR Website handles your personal information and safeguards your privacy. MININGIR Website is committed to ensuring the protection of your personal information and giving you options regarding who can use your personal information and how it can be used.
Collection of Information
The staff and representatives of MININGIR Website may request personal and sensitive information from you, which will generally comprise, but not be limited to, the following type of information:
Personal details e.g. name, address, contact details (phone, email), and date of birth.
If you do not provide us with the information required, we may elect to terminate our relationship with you, if we believe it will jeopardise our ability to provide you with a complete, accurate and comprehensive service.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information, which may include:
Information collected when you register or update your details in the Email Alerts area, for example your profile, including identifying information such as your name, mobile phone number, email address, physical address and company information; personalisation preferences or requests for information you select as you use the MININGIR Website, for example the kinds of Alerts you would like to receive and the method of delivery; any messages or comments you submit to MiningIR.com via the MININGIR Website, including identifying information such as your name, email address and telephone number, for example any emails collected through the “Contact us” section; information submitted to online facilities such as search tools, and; tracking information we collect as you use the MININGIR Website including which areas of the site you visit, including your IP address, or browser, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings, and pages that have been shown to you.
If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and geotag details. We might also calculate and process data related to the type of apps installed on a mobile device, such as the name of the app, an app description and the category it belongs to.
None of this information alone will be able to tell us who you are, but it can still considered to be “personal” information.
You may browse some information-only areas of the MININGIR Website without providing any personal information, however, we may not be able to provide the full range of services through the MININGIR Website if you do not provide the information outlined above.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Any personal information about you collected by MININGIR Website will be used for the following purposes:
- Delivery of investment content services.
- Completion of associated documentation and sign-up forms.
- To market services which may be supplied by MININGIR Website or by other suppliers that may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to do so.
- To provide you with agreed services to assist in meeting your requirements, needs, goals and objectives.
- To provide a better website experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests.
The organisations we may be required to disclose information include, but are not limited to:
- Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd., parent company and other companies within the group.
- Financial institutions (including fund managers, financial advisers, stock brokers).
- External parties for business acquisitions or in the event of the sale of the business.
- Any other external party as authorise by you from time to time.
Furthermore, we will not use or disclose information collected about you other than for a purpose made known to you unless the disclosure is:
- Required by law (e.g. SEC, IIROC, OSC, BCSC, The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Australian Prudential Regulation Authority and ASIC have the power to order us to disclose information about your situation);
- Is authorised by law (e.g. to protect our interests or where we have a duty to the public to disclose);
- You have consented to our disclosing the information to you, or;
- The assets and operations of the business are transferred to another party as a going concern.
- Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. undertakes not to sell, rent or trade your personal information.
We may use the personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material such as articles that may be of interest to you, however you may request not to receive such information by contacting the Managing Director as set out below.
Your personal information is confidential. Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with a better website experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests.
Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. and its affiliates recognise the trust you place in us when you give us personal information. In order to operate the website or deliver a service we may sometimes share your personal information with a service partner. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies without your explicit consent.
Storage and Security
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of Your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us and You do so at Your own risk.
Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. recognises how important the privacy of your personal information is to you. We will therefore, at all times, seek to ensure that the personal information collected and held by us is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your personal information is generally held in your personal file. Information may also be held in a computer database. All paper files are stored in secure areas. Computer-based information is protected through the use of access passwords. In the event you cease to be a client of this organisation, any personal information which we hold about you will be maintained in a secure on/ off-site storage facility for a period of at least 7 years in order to comply with legislative and professional requirements, following which time the information will be destroyed.
Please note also that Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. may use overseas facilities to process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities for storage. However, this does not change any of our commitments to safeguard your privacy.
Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. will not adopt as our own any identifiers that you may provide to us such as Tax File Numbers, Social Security Numbers, and Medicare Numbers etc.
Access Your Information
You may at any time, request access to your personal information and we will provide you with access to that information either by providing you with copies of the information requested, allowing you to inspect the information requested or providing you with an accurate summary of the information held. We may, prior to providing access in accordance with this policy, require you to provide evidence of your identity. In the event we refuse you access to your personal information, we will provide you with an explanation for that refusal. We will endeavour to respond to any request for access within 14 days depending on the complexity of the information and/or the request and may charge fees for the request of a significant amount of information to be copied or accessed.
Quality of the Personal Information
Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your personal information that we hold is accurate, complete and up to date. To assist us with this, please contact us if any of the details you have provided change. Furthermore, if you believe that the information we have about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com and we will take all reasonable steps to correct the information. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
What to do if you have a problem or question
The Managing Director
The Black Church,
St. Mary’s Place
Dublin 7, D07 P4AX
Republic of Ireland
Your complaint will be responded to within 14 days. It is our intention to use our best endeavours to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, however, if you are unhappy with our response, you are entitled to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner in your jurisdiction who may investigate your complaint further.
This website uses Google Analytics/AdWords and third-party remarketing cookies to serve advertisements, through third-party vendors including Google, to previous visitors to our website on sites across the Internet. For example, we might display advertisements to previous visitors who viewed certain pages on our site, or who haven’t completed an action on our site, such as submitting a contact form to make an enquiry.
We will not ‘spam’ you
We may contact you via email and/or SMS or other addresses which you provide to us in order to:
- Provide you with updated information about our website; or
- Provide you with other information about our products and services which you may enjoy if you have opted to receive this information
- During the process of subscribing and registering for these updates, You will be required to give Us certain personal information such as your Name, Address, Email Address, etc. and your preferences regarding the updates sent to You from Our website.
- We will not send you ‘spam’ (promotional information) without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. All emails sent by Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. will include a suitable method for unsubscribing. Please allow 5 days for this request to be processed.
Our use of Session Recording
Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. at times uses session recording software to capture information regarding how visitors to our websites are interacting with our web pages. This allows us to evaluate and, if necessary or beneficial, modify our website to improve the functions of our website and make it easier and more valuable for visitors to use.
Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. is committed to complying with Privacy Principles and may collect information about you for the following purposes:
- Completion of associated documentation and application forms.
- To market services which may be supplied by the Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. or by other suppliers that may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to do so.
- To provide you with agreed services to assist in meeting your requirements, needs, goals and objectives
As Mining Investor Resources Media Ltd. provides a number of service offerings, and in connection with the provision of services, it may be necessary for us to disclose personal information about you to other professionals and organisations such as:
- External service providers and other compliance inspectors for audit purposes.
- External parties for business acquisitions or in the event of the sale of the business.
- Any other external party as authorised by you from time to time.