Endurance Gold Corporation provide an update on the ongoing exploration program at its Reliance Gold Project (the “Property”). Assay results are reported herein for the deepest hole drilled to date in the Imperial Zone. The Property is road accessible and located 4 kilometres east of the village of Gold Bridge, and 10 km north of the historic Bralorne-Pioneer Gold Mining Camp which has produced over 4 million ounces of gold.
Drilling has now been conducted at the Diplomat, Imperial and Eagle Zones with eleven (11) holes completed for over 3,030 metres (“m”) of the ongoing 15,000 m program.
Assay results summarized in Table 1 have been received from diamond drill hole DDH23-066 shown on the longitudinal section on Figure 1 and Imperial drill hole location plan on Figure 2. This drilling tested the deeper northwest extensions of the Imperial Zone on the Royal Shear. Highlights of the drilling results include:
- DDH23-066 drilled at -45 degrees returned three significant intersections from the Imperial Zone:
- 17.28 gpt gold over 4.2 m including 35.2 gpt gold over 1.3 m commencing at 306.5 m downhole depth (see core photo in Figure 3). A detailed image of the high grade cataclastite breccia in this intersection is shown in the core photo in Figure 4.
- Represents a 115 m step out northwest from DDH23-065 intersection with 8.98 gpt gold over 9.3 m (see release dated June 26, 2023) and 60 m step out northwest from DDH21-011 which reported 2.1 gpt gold over 24.9 m ( see release dated December 9, 2021).
- Additional intersection of 2.26 gpt gold over 9.7 m including 15.6 gpt gold over 0.8 m & 6.48 gpt gold over 0.7 m commencing at 312.45 m downhole depth.
- Additional intersection of 4.86 gpt gold over 2.3 m including 18.25 gpt gold over 0.4 m commencing at 384.69 m downhole depth.
- This diamond drill hole intersection represents the deepest to date at 290 m below surface.
- The altered and mineralized interval extends over about 80 m estimated true width indicating the gold mineralized system remains open to expansion at depth and along strike.
- The wider and better grade intersections at the Imperial Zone are now interpreted to have a northwest trending plunge.
- Four drill holes at the Eagle Zone and one at the Crown Target Area have been completed with assay results pending.
“We are pleased to see the strong grade and width of the gold mineralizing system at the Imperial Zone continue with significant step outs at depth to the northwest where it is open to expansion. Furthermore, the four drill holes completed at the Eagle Zone have intersected eighteen anticipated mineralized intervals ranging up to 7.7 m in width. Thus, to date all of the 2023 drill holes have intersected intervals of cataclastite breccia, coxcomb quartz, arsenopyrite and stibnite which are associated with gold mineralization.” stated Robert T. Boyd CEO of Endurance Gold Corporation, “The diamond drill hole testing the Crown soil anomaly is the first drill test of the 600 m undrilled gap between Imperial and Eagle Zones.”
Cataclastite breccia at the Reliance Property consists of brittlely deformed, structurally hosted and laterally continuous breccia consisting of coarse to fine grained fragments including; carbonate-sericite altered mafic volcanic, altered feldspar porphyry, quartz vein and silicification fragments, with the better mineralized breccia hosting disseminated brittlely deformed pyrite arsenopyrite and stibnite. There is also a later pulse of multiphase coxcomb quartz which is subjected to less intense brittle deformation that is often associated with the better mineralized intervals.
A tabulation of all the drill intersections to date by the Company at the Imperial Zone (see Table 2) highlight holes DDH23-066 and DDH23-065 (reported on June 26, 2023) represent two of the three most strongly gold mineralized holes drilled by the Company to date at the Imperial Zone.
Endurance Gold Corporation is a company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of highly prospective North American mineral properties with the potential to develop world-class deposits.
ENDURANCE GOLD CORPORATION
Robert T. Boyd, President & CEO