Endurance Gold Corporation has reported assay results from the 2022 diamond drilling program at its Reliance Gold Property in southern British Columbia. The road accessible property is located 4 kilometres east of the village of Gold Bridge, and 10 km north of the historic Bralorne-Pioneer Gold Mining Camp which has produced over 4 million ounces of gold. During the 2022 field season, the Company completed thirty-eight (38) diamond drill holes for 8,274 metres and thirty-three (33) reverse-circulation drill holes for 2,455 m.
Assay results reported herein are from twelve (12) diamond drill holes testing the southeast extent of the Eagle Zone. Highlights of the drilling results include:
- DDH22-058 returned 3.05 gpt gold over 139.9 m from the Eagle Zone commencing at 32 m downhole depth. High-grade subintervals of the Eagle Zone include 12.85 gpt gold over 12.9 m and 6.21 gpt gold over 11.8 m. Based on the drill intersections previously reported on October 3, 2022, the true width of the Eagle Zone at the location of these higher-grade intercepts is interpreted to be between 15 and 30 m.
- DDH22-058 also returned 4.73 gpt gold over 6.1 m and 9.91 gpt gold over 0.8 m from the contact zones of the 024 Vein within the Eagle South Feeder Zone (“ESFZ”). These ESFZ intercepts are estimated to be approximate true width.
- DDH22-056 returned 16.99 gpt gold over 3.7 m commencing at a downhole depth of 78.0 m and extended the Eagle Zone sixty (60) m to the southeast. The hole intersected three other mineralized intervals representing footwall splays of the Eagle Zone near the contact of an augite-rich gabbro porphyry. The shallow dipping Eagle Zone is interpreted to have been eroded to the southeast of this area with only the footwall alteration preserved.
- DDH22-055 returned 5.0 gpt gold over 9.8 m commencing at a downhole depth of 49.5 m from a mineralized vein zone representing the 037 Vein on the ESFZ. The hole also intersected the augite-rich gabbro at depth where a splay of the Eagle Zone was intersected at 72 m depth which returned 2.72 gpt gold over 2.6 m.
- DDH22-048 and DDH22-057 tested the southern extent of the 027 Vein within the ESFZ. The holes were 120 m and 250 m step-outs, respectively, from previous drill intersections. Veining was intersected and the best intervals returned 3.88 gpt gold over 2.1 m, 3.30 gpt gold over 1.9 m, and 3.13 gpt gold over 2.1 m.
- Drill holes DDH22-047, DDH22-051, DDH22-052, DDH22-053 and DDH22-054 were step-out holes southeast of the Eagle Zone and did not return significant mineralization having tested the altered but weakly mineralized footwall of the Eagle Zone. DDH22-050 was abandoned prior to reaching target depth due to difficult drilling conditions.
The primary objective of the 2022 diamond drilling program was to define the strike extent of the Eagle and ESFZ mineralized systems. This objective was achieved with the expansion of the Eagle Zone to 530 m in strike length, expanding the gold mineralized portion of ESFZ to 550 m in strike length, and recognition that the ESFZ is open along strike in both directions. Within the ESFZ, multiple quartz vein zones have been recognized in widely spaced drill holes with estimated horizontal widths ranging from 5 to 52 m. The most significant veins with associated mineralization are the 024, 037, and 027 Veins. These quartz veins exhibit a pervasive crackle breccia textures with gold-arsenopyrite mineralization concentrated in more intense cataclastite brecciation along the quartz vein margins.
“The 2022 exploration program has met and exceeded our original objectives with the combined Eagle area Zones now extended to 550 m of strike length, with the best reported drill intersection near the southeastern extent of the Eagle Zone. We can now use this understanding of the size of this system to design our 2023 program of deeper drilling to explore this strongly gold-mineralized system at depth,” commented Robert T. Boyd, CEO of Endurance Gold. “The presence of a favourable structural setting and alteration suggests exploration potential remains along the strike of the Royal Shear but our exploration focus for 2023 in this area now shifts to expanding Eagle system at depth.“
The location of the 2022 diamond drill holes is shown in Figure 1. An interpretation of the geology and gold zone locations for DDH22-058 is shown on a cross-section Figure 2 and longitudinal section in Figure 3. The 2022 diamond drill assay results reported in this release are summarized in Table 1 and a photo of a high grade interval in DDH22-058 is shown on Figure 4. A schematic geological interpretation of the Eagle Area is available on the Company website in the maps section. The complete tabulation of previous RC and 2021 diamond drill results are summarized on the Company website. Results remain to be reported on two drill holes that tested the northwest extension of Imperial zone.
Endurance Gold Corporation is a company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of highly prospective North American mineral properties with the potential to develop world-class deposits.
ENDURANCE GOLD CORPORATION