Future Minerals Forum
January 10, 2023 - January 12, 2023
The staggering amount of global change in the last 12 months has presented the mineral and metal value chain with an unrivaled amount of challenges and opportunities.
More than 6,000 participants and 170 prominent international speakers, including government ministers and heads of major mining companies from more than 100 countries are set to attend the Future Minerals Forum to:
- Learn about mineral development strategies and plans in Saudi Arabia and the region
- Engage with senior Government officials from across the region and mining and investment global CEOs
- Explore collaboration, partnership and investment opportunities in an emerging global resources powerhouse
- Contribute to action focused conversations about the creation of minerals and metals value chains: from exploration to mining, processing, refining, manufacturing and circular economy
- Define the pillars of future responsible mineral development including, low carbon metals, hydrogen energy, social benefit and latest advances in mining technology and equipment
The Future Minerals Forum will once again bring together global mining industry leaders, including governments and business executives from around the world, and provide a platform to discuss the future potential of mining, minerals and metals in Africa, and West and Central Asia.
Scheduled to take place 11-12 January 2023 in Riyadh at King Abdulaziz International Conference Center. This year, the event has grown to include three components:
- Ministerial Roundtable: 10 January 2023 – largest gathering of mining and resources Ministers set the scene
- Forum: 11-12 January 2023 – industry and other stakeholder expand on the Ministerial discussion and identify opportunities for collaboration
- Exhibition: 11-12 January 2023 – enables engagement, showcases countries, technologies and companies aligned to conference themes
We look forward to seeing you between 11-12 January 2023.