More than 8500 delegates, 600 speakers, 500 exhibitors and 50 government delegations from 115 countries have descended on Australia’s largest mining event, tackling everything from sustainability to safety, ESG to electrification, and First Nations to financing.
The 10th International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) is one the world’s most important industry conferences and Australia’s largest business event. Held over three days over 18,500 square feet of exhibition space, IMARC brings global leaders together to exchange ideas, showcase innovation, establish partnerships and tackle common challenges.
Highlights of Day 1 include:
- Senior leaders from BHP, Fortescue Yancoal, MMG, Wyloo, Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt and others
- Panels on the China-Australia relationship and the role of the US in critical minerals supply
- Investing and financing the mining value chain and what investors are looking for
- Digital transformation, AI and big data in mining
- Mine closure and rehabilitation
- Hydrogen and Renewables in mining
- National showcases, including Australia, Sweden, Chile, Canada
- Lessons from space and other industries
Conference program: www.imarcglobal.com
Media registration: Tickets – International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) (lup.com.au)
Media Enquiries: Jim Carden, firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 429 112 381