Ready Set Gold Corp. (CSE: RDY | FSE: 0MZ | USA: RDYFF) is pleased to announce the results of the first six drill holes from its recently completed 13-hole, 2,900 metre, Phase 1 diamond drilling program at its 100%-owned flagship Northshore Gold project, located in the Schreiber-Hemlo greenstone belt in Ontario.
- Hole RSG-21-059, drilled in the B Zone Structure, intersected gold mineralization in three separate zones: 94.25m @ 1.00 g/t, 20.45m @ 1.26 g/t and 20.00m @ 0.99 g/t. Within these intercepts were high-grade gold zones including: 2.90m @ 8.36 g/t and 1.65m @ 9.17 g/t.
- The drill program was designed to test areas which had limited or no historical drilling with all holes intersecting significant gold mineralization.
- Ready Set Gold has developed a new geological model for the Northshore project which has re-defined the structure and orientation of the gold zones and increased the exploration potential along strike and to depth. The Phase 1 program results to date have confirmed this new interpretation.
- Results from the remaining 7 holes will be released when assays are available. The company expects this will be within the next 3 to 4 weeks.
- The Northshore project remains underexplored with approximately only 5% of the area systematically evaluated. Additionally, the depth potential of the gold mineralized zones remains untested with the deepest drill intercepts at 250m. The company believes that the Northshore property shows excellent potential to depth including potential high-grade gold zones.
Christian Scovenna (CEO & Director @Ready Set Gold Corp.)
Brad Lazich (VP of Exploration, Qualified Person @Ready Set Gold Corp.)
“The first 6 holes of our Maiden drill program at Northshore have all intersected robust gold mineralization over significant widths. The broad nature of these zones along with the evidence of higher-grade lenses are a very encouraging sign for a large gold system. These initial results not only confirm historical exploration, but they also identify new areas of high-grade mineralization and confirm our new geological model, which opens up the discovery and growth potential at Northshore” states Brad Lazich, VP Exploration.
QA/QC and Core Sampling Protocols
Drill core is logged and sampled in a secure core storage facility in Schreiber, Ontario. All samples are cut in half using a diamond saw and shipped to SGS in Sudbury, Ontario for sample preparation. All samples are analysed for gold by SGS using standard Fire-Assay AA techniques. Samples identified with visible gold are also analyzed with up to 1kg metallic screen fire assay. Certified standards and blanks are inserted routinely as part of Ready Set Gold’s quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) program. No QA/QC issues were noted in the results referenced in this release.
Qualified Person and NI-43-101 Disclosure
Brad Lazich, P.Geo. (ON), VP Exploration of Ready Set Gold Corp., and a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101, Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects, has verified the disclosed data and has approved the scientific and technical disclosure in this news release.
About Ready Set Gold Corporation
Ready Set Gold Corp. is a precious metals exploration company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under symbol RDY and the Bourse Frankfurt Exchange as 0MZ. The Company has consolidated and now owns a 100% interest in the Northshore Gold Property, located in the Schreiber-Hemlo Greenstone Belt near Thunder Bay, Ontario which is prospective for gold and silver mineralization. The Company also owns a 100% interest in two separate claim blocks totaling 4,453 hectares known as the Hemlo Eastern Flanks Project. The Company also holds an option to acquire a 100% undivided interest in a continuous claim block totaling 1,634 hectares comprising the Emmons Peak Project located 50 km south of Dryden, Ontario that is near the Treasury Metals Goliath and Goldlund advanced gold development projects.
For further information please contact: Sean Kingsley – Vice President, Corporate Communications Tel: +1 (604) 440-8474 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Ready Set Gold Corp. website for more information at www.readysetgoldcorp.com