Endurance Gold Corporation announced the commencement of a diamond drill program and provided an update on initial evaluation of results from the reverse circulation (“RC”) drill program at its Reliance Gold Property in southern British Columbia. The Property is located 4 kilometres east of the village of Gold Bridge with year-round road access, and 10 km north of the historic Bralorne-Pioneer Gold Mining Camp which has produced over 4 million ounces of gold.
- A diamond drill arrived on the Property yesterday and has commenced drilling.. The diamond drilling program is budgeted for a minimum 8,000 m program.
- Thirty-three (33) RC drill holes have been completed in the spring RC drill program. Twenty-five (25) holes completed on the Eagle and Eagle South Targets, and as previously reported eight (8) holes completed along the Treasure structural trend.
- Encouraging Portable X-Ray Fluorescence (“pXRF”) arsenic (“As”) intervals in 23 of the 33 RC drill holes.
- Five (5) RC drill holes have elevated pXRF As over intervals exceeding 18 metres (“m”) in drilled length.
- Eleven (11) RC drill holes have elevated pXRF As over intervals exceeding 10 m in drilled length.
- Significant intersections, not previously reported, include 1,419 ppm pXRF As over 33.5 m in RC22-078, 3,862 ppm pXRF As over 10.67 m in RC22-079, 2,693 ppm pXRF As over 18.29 m in RC22-084, and 1,090 ppm pXRF As over 12.19 m in RC22-073.
- The widest newly reported intersections are all located in the upper Eagle 7 road areawhich confirm a 120 m southeasterly extension to the Eagle and/or Eagle South Zone (“020 Target”).
- The Eagle and Eagle South Zones remain open to expansion to the southeast and at depth and will now be tested with the diamond drill rig.
- As previously reported (see News Release May 17, 2022), RC22-062 intersected 2,039 ppm pXRF As over 38.1 m and RC22-064 returned 1,372 ppm pXRF As over 24.4 m in the same area as DDH21-020, which returned 15.7 grams per tonne (“gpt”) gold over 24.8 m, (see News Release January 12, 2022). RC hole RC22-071 was drilled about 15 m above these three holes and returned 1,329 ppm pXRF over 9.15 m.
The pXRF technique does not report quantifiable gold but previous work by the Company has shown that As mineralization has a strong positive correlation with gold mineralization.
The most encouraging results continue to expand the potential of the Eagle and Eagle South 020 targets with seventeen (17) of the twenty-five (25) RC holes in this area returning significant pXRF As intervals, significantly expanding the size of the mineralized system. The location of the RC Drill holes at Eagle are located on Figure 1 and mineralized intervals identified with pXRF analysis are reported in Table 1.
To date, a total of 656 RC samples have been submitted to the ALS Global laboratory for gold assay and multi-element ICP analysis. Assay results will be reported when received.
Endurance Gold Corporation is a company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of highly prospective North American mineral properties with the potential to develop world-class deposits.